Sunday 25 November 2007

Le Girls Cabaret

I turned 18 on a Tuesday so I went to the stripclub that friday. My friend took me to a nude cabaret called Le Girls Cabaret in Phoenix. It's located at about 51st street and Washington.

The building was very nice it felt like it seemed nicer than others that I drove by on the way.

Cost: $10 bucks plus a 2 drink minimum which is an extra $10 dollars. No alcohol is served.

We walked in and there is a small little area to the right with some adult magazines or whatever. The girl at the front desk takes your money and asks if you want $1 dollar bills to tip the dancers. She gives you a little receipt to show the bouncer who is HUGE!! He was by far the biggest bouncer I've ever seen at all my strip club experiences.

There were two stages so after two songs they rotated and one would leave while the other would move over to the next stage and a stripper that was waiting at one of the tables got up and started dancing.

My friend told me to place a $1 dollar bill on the stage so she would come over to us. When she did he told me to put down $2 dollars and she would do some little stage dance while she rubbed you or whatever. (I later learned it wasnt necessary to put so much down, but whatever. Most people don't put a lot of money down which made me feel obligated to put money down all the time. So if you're cheap its cool.)

All the girls that i saw working there that night were all so hot. I would say that they were all 8 and 9's. But the quality of the girls depends on what time and day you go.

I got a lap dance for $20 dollars and the girl was way nice and was excited to give me my first ever lap dance. They tell you that you can't touch them anywhere so I sat on my hands. She also makes you empty your pockets for sharp objects and stuff. So be careful that if you take your keys out not to leave them behind.

I spent a total of $80 dollars in about 2 hours and it was an overall fun time. Except, as we were leaving a stripper came to us in her street clothes and said we were really messed up for laughing at one of the strippers. She said that we had no idea how much courage it takes to get up on stage and take off your clothes and dance. We tried explaining to her that we didn't laugh at anyone. (why would we??) Being young and stupid we left in a hurry so we didn't get our asses kicked by that huge bouncer.

That is the end of my first strip club experience.

No comments: