Sunday 25 November 2007

Dream Palace

A week later another buddy of mine and I went to a place called Dream Palace in Tempe, Arizona. It's down the street from Sun Devil Stadium but on the other side of the freeway.
I assume since its so close to that most of the girls attend Arizona State University because all the girls were young and so hot. I thought the girls here were way hotter than the ones at Le Girls.
We went on the same weekend that a college football bowl game was being played. It wasn't the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl but it was some smaller bowl that was played. Either way...it was packed full of football fans. Luckily, there was 30 girls working that night! NOT ONE of them was ugly in any way. I would rate all of them as 9's and there was one girl named Jordin who was definitely a 10!

Cost: $10 dollars with no drink minimum or anything like that. They do ask you what you want to drink but it wasnt like a forced thing. Lap dances were $20 dollars for two songs in a private area so the whole club isn't watching you as you get danced on. The girls and waitresses also pushed "private shows" which are like $100 dollars for a half hour and $200 dollars for one hour. Thing is the girls want a tip on top of that so you have to match what you pay the club. so a half hour show would cost $200 and and hour would be $400 dollars. The girls said that the only difference is that you can touch them anywhere except her breasts, vagina, and butt. so...what else is there to touch?? Her face?

Dream Palace is significantly smaller than Le Girls and only has one stage. It didn't really matter cause there was so many girls to go around. There is this girl there named Jordin which is one of the top 5 hottest strippers/best strippers I've ever met. I say hottest/best stripper cause i've had hot strippers who are total bitches and good strippers who aren't a perfect 10.

I had no complaints about the Dream Palace. I thought I may have been cursed because something bad happened to me right before I left again. I carry my ID and credit card separate from my wallet that has my cash in it. I set it on the table and forgot about it when I went to the bathroom. When I came back it was totally gone and by this time we were the only males left in the club so one of the strippers or waitresses had to have swiped it. I left and realized I didn't have it so I went back in and the bouncer helped me look for it (even if he did a half-assed job) It was gone. I was pissed. Luckily, I had another license but I did have to cancel my debit card which was a hassle.

Dream Palace- I would give it 8 stars out of 10!

they lose a whole star because 2 or 3 of the girls had this plastic weird crap on their tits. i didnt like it and it would have been worse if all of them had them on.

No comments: