Monday 3 December 2007

Prostitutes on Van Buren

In Phoenix I heard that Van Buren road is notorious for prostitutes.
One Thursday night I was on my way to a newly opened Le Girls Cabaret on Van Buren and the I-17. It's located in a really crappy neighborhood so be careful when you go down there.
I saw 2 girls who were dressed like sluts walking down the road. I looked around and it didn't look like anyone was watching so I pulled up next to them but didn't roll down my window. I didn't want to ask if they were prostitutes because if they weren't they might be insulted. But as I sat there in my car looking at them one of them lifts her dress up and shows me her pussy. I instantly knew who they were now.
I pulled up closer and rolled down my window. One of them approached my car first. She was white trash. There was no way I would touch her with a 10 foot pole. The other one who showed me her pussy came up too. She had a fairly nice body for a street hooker but she was black. I asked them if they were cops and so the black chick showed me her tits and said she wasn't. I asked then what the cost was and she said $100 dollars. So I overlooked the whitetrash lady and agreed with the black chick.
I asked her if I needed to get a hotel but she had already rented one for the night. We went around the corner to a comfort in.
As we pulled up she directed me to park in between 2 cars which made me nervous. There was also a huge van parked behind me with a dude waiting inside. The car to the left of me also had a mexican guy waiting. This made me nervous but I didn't back out.
We went to her hotel room and luckily there were no cops in her hotel room.
I paid her the money and she pulled out a condom. She then told me to get naked and get in bed so I did. She thought it was cool that I wasn't wearing any underwear too.
So I get on the bed and she puts the condom on me without me noticing. She was sucking me dick pretty hard for about 5 minutes when I moved so she would get the hint that I was ready to fuck her. She noticed and got up and said, "So how do you want to do me? Doggy style?" This excited me so I got behind her and was doing her doggy style for about 5 minutes when she rolled over onto her back and pulled her legs behind her head.
I screwed her for about another minute when I ejaculated in her. I was worried that the cum would have leaked out into her vagina but...I'll never see her again.
I left and gave her a ride back to her corner. A guy followed me after I dropped her off but it was just some punk guy. I was relieved to get out of there without any police trouble. As I left I saw a HOT ASS LATIN chick walk by who was definitely a prostitute. Next time I'm down there I'll definitely do her. BE CAREFUL!!! I drove by one more time to get on the freeway as 2 cop cars drove by.
Like I said earlier Van Buren is well known for where hookers hang out. Watch out for cops! Prostitution is definitely illegal. I remember a kid from high school who was actually busted and got into big trouble.

1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than us.

(And really, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING about "HOW" they eat.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

Click this link to discover if this brief test can help you discover your true weight loss possibility